Gildan Activewear (GIL) PT Raised to $29 at Canaccord Genuity
- Bonds take a breather, Tencent tumbles
- Oil rises as markets expect further fall in inventories
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Antipodean currencies jump on central bank talk, US dollar subdued
Canaccord Genuity analyst Luke Hannan raised the price target on Gildan Activewear (NYSE: GIL) to $29.00 (from $27.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Reynolds Consumer Products Inc. (REYN) PT Lowered to $31, Stifel Sees Shares in the Penalty Box
- ON Semiconductor (ON) PT Raised to $58 at Cowen
- Cassava Sciences (SAVA) PT Raised to $145 at B.Riley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!