General Motors (GM) PT Raised to $67 at RBC Capital
- Wall St set to open higher as JPMorgan, Goldman kick off bank earnings
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Tops Q1 EPS by 35c
RBC Capital analyst Joseph Spak raised the price target on General Motors (NYSE: GM) to $67.00 (from $52.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (MC:FP) (LVMUY) PT Raised to EUR690 at Societe Generale
- Helen of Troy (HELE) PT Lowered to $223 at DA Davidson Following POS Data
- General Motors' Cruise unit signals progress with Dubai deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!