General Motors (GM) PT Raised to $30 at Wells Fargo
- Futures edge up after Wall St rout; Fed speakers, data in focus
- S&P 500 could end the year over 10% higher from here - Piper Sandler
- Citi says Meta shares to rally in near term on share gains, upcoming AI event
- Ads are coming to Amazon Prime Video next year; Stock pops
- 'Sell the last rate hike' strategy is in action, stocks could fall further - BofA's Hartnett
Wells Fargo analyst Colin M. Langan raised the price target on General Motors (NYSE: GM) to $30.00 (from $29.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Beyond Meat Inc. (BYND) PT Lowered to $3 at Piper Sandler, 'We remain bearish...EBITDA margins remain pressured'
- Dunelm Group PLC (DNLM:LN) PT Raised to GBP13.70 at Berenberg
- UAW strikes head into sixth day as union prepares to possibly expand labor actions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!