General Motors (GM) PT Raised to $30 at Wells Fargo
- Wall St edges higher as Powell comments bolster peak-rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares gain, dollar slips as Fed's Powell sounds caution
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Wells Fargo analyst Colin M. Langan raised the price target on General Motors (NYSE: GM) to $30.00 (from $29.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NHTSA opens investigation into GM’s Chevy Volt over sudden loss of power
- UBS Upgrades Ship Healthcare Holdings Inc (3360:JP) to Buy
- General Motors (GM) PT Raised to $54 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!