General Motors (GM) PT Lowered to $90 at BofA Securities
- S&P 500, Nasdaq notch biggest weekly losses since March
- S&P 500 could end the year over 10% higher from here - Piper Sandler
- Citi says Meta shares to rally in near term on share gains, upcoming AI event
- Ads are coming to Amazon Prime Video next year; Stock pops
- 'Sell the last rate hike' strategy is in action, stocks could fall further - BofA's Hartnett
BofA Securities analyst John Murphy lowered the price target on General Motors (NYSE: GM) to $90.00 (from $95.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Motors (GM): Today's Strike Escalation By The UAW's Top Leadership Is Unnecessary
- UAW expands strikes against GM, Stellantis
- UAW President Says Made Real Progress with Ford Motor (F)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!