General Mills (GIS) PT Raised to $56 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street ends sharply lower as jobs report cements rate hike regime
- Rebound in Stocks is Limited, Fade Any Further Squeeze; Stay Bullish on Dollar - Citi
- 5 Top AMD Analysts Reflect on Preliminary Results, Shares Down 5%
- Weekly Inflow to Cash of $88.8 Billion Was Highest Since Pandemic - BofA
- Oil jumps 4% to 5-week high lifted by OPEC+ output cut
Morgan Stanley analyst Pamela Kaufman raised the price target on General Mills (NYSE: GIS) to $56.00 (from $51.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Navient (NAVI) and SLM Corporation (SLM) Near-Term Risks Skew Negative - Morgan Stanley
- Srisawad Corp Pcl (SAWAD:TB) PT Lowered to THB48 at Credit Suisse
- Nomura/Instinet Downgrades Samsung Biologics (207940:KS) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!