General Dynamics Corp. (GD) PT Raised to $230 at Wells Fargo
- Wall St ends lower as taper acceleration worries pile onto virus angst
- Salesforce (CRM) Stock Falls 6% on Worse Than Expected Q4 EPS Guidance as Q3 Results Beat
- 'This is Not Going To Be Good': Moderna CEO's Omicron Warning Sends Markets Tumbling
- COVID-19 Omicron Variant: Analysts Discuss Which Biopharma Stock is Best Positioned
- GlobalFoundries (GFS) Reported Q3 EPS Beat as Revenues Grew 56% in First Report Since IPO
Wells Fargo analyst Matthew Akers raised the price target on General Dynamics Corp. (NYSE: GD) to $230.00 (from $220.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pure Storage (PSTG) PT Raised to $36 at Susquehanna
- Shin Kong Financial Holding Co., Ltd (2888:TT) PT Raised to NT$10 at Credit Suisse
- Knowles Corp (KN) PT Raised to $22 at Susquehanna, Following Investor Day Meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!