Geely Automotive Holdings Ltd. (175:HK) (GELYF) PT Raised to HK$16.90 at Citi
- Wall Street extends rally as value stocks bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Citi analyst Jeff Chung raised the price target on Geely Automotive Holdings Ltd. (175:HK) (OTC: GELYF) to HK$16.90 (from HK$9.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intesa-Sanpaolo SpA (ISP:IM) (ISNPY) PT Raised to EUR2.25 at Berenberg
- PrairieSky Royalty Ltd (PSK:CN) (PREKF) PT Raised to Cdn$17.50 at Stifel Canada
- Pine Cliff Energy Ltd. (PNE:CN) (PIFYF) PT Raised to Cdn$0.90 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!