Gardner Denver Corp. (GDI) PT Lowered to $32 at Stifel
- Wall Street comes off record highs ahead of big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Raytheon (RTX) Gains on Beat-and-Raise, CEO Says Next War Will Be Fought in Cyber Space and Then Outer Space
- Dollar eases slightly with Fed in focus
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Stifel analyst Nathan Jones lowered the price target on Gardner Denver Corp. (NYSE: GDI) to $32.00 (from $38.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Swedbank (SWEDA:SS) (SWDBY) PT Raised to SEK178 at Societe Generale
- Mullen Group (MTL:CN) (MLLGF) PT Raised to Cdn$16 at Scotiabank
- Axis Bank Ltd. (AXSB:IN) PT Raised to INR900 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!