Gap, Inc. (GPS) PT Raised to $36 at Deutsche Bank
- Nasdaq and S&P 500 scale new peaks; Dow rallies
- Biden says deal reached on infrastructure plan
- Eli Lilly (LLY) Surges After Getting Breakthrough Therapy Designation From FDA, Analyst Raises PT and Sees Approval Chance at 90%, Biogen (BIIB) Plunges
- Dollar holds below two-month highs as Fed policy in focus
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
Deutsche Bank raised its price target on Gap, Inc. (NYSE: GPS) to $36.00 (from $31.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nokia OYJ (NOKIA:FH) (NOK) PT Raised to EUR5.20 at UBS
- Yamato Holdings Co., Ltd (9064:JP) (YATRF) PT Raised to JPY4,300 at Morgan Stanley
- CLSA Upgrades a2 Milk Co (A2M:AU) (ACOPF) to Outperform (2)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!