GameStop (GME) PT Raised to $6 at Benchmark, Following Announcement Of Strategic Partnership With Microsoft
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Benchmark analyst Mike Hickey raised the price target on GameStop (NYSE: GME) to $6.00 (from $3.00) while maintaining a Sell rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cummins India (KKC:IN) PT Raised to INR1,050 at Kotak
- JSW Steel Ltd. (JSTL) PT Raised to INR747 at Nomura/Instinet
- Uni-President China Holdings Ltd. (220:HK) (UNPSF) PT Lowered to HK$8.80 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!