Galp Energia (GALP:SM) (GLPEY) PT Lowered to EUR10.50 at JPMorgan
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Matthew Lofting lowered the price target on Galp Energia (GALP:SM) (OTC: GLPEY) to EUR10.50 (from EUR11.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jason Furniture (Hangzhou) Co. Ltd (603816:CH) PT Lowered to RMB70 at Goldman Sachs
- Dometic Group AB (DOM:SS) (DTCGF) PT Lowered to SEK100 at Morgan Stanley
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Oppein Home Group Inc (603833:CH) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!