GLP J-REIT (3281:JP) PT Raised to JPY179,000 at Goldman Sachs
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Sachiko Okada raised the price target on GLP J-REIT (3281:JP) to JPY179,000.00 (from JPY170,000.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ING Groep NV (INGA:NA) (ING) PT Raised to EUR12.50 at Goldman Sachs
- GFL Environmental (GFL:CN) (GFL) PT Raised to Cdn$42 at TD Securities
- Fiera Capital Corp. (FSZ:CN) (FRRPF) PT Raised to Cdn$11.50 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!