GFL Environmental (GFL) PT Raised to $46 at Barclays
- Stocks push ahead as earnings counter uncertainty over interest rates
- Disney Q1 results beat estimates as theme parks business shines; announces 7,000 job cuts
- Affirm Holdings shares sink after earnings miss; cutting 19% of jobs
- Mattel Q4 results fall short of estimates as challenging macroenvironment weighs
- Swedish crown gains on central bank forecast for more hikes, softer dollar
Barclays raised its price target on GFL Environmental (NYSE: GFL) to $46.00 (from $39.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adyen NV (ADYEN:NA) (ADYYF) PT Raised to EUR2,550 at Berenberg
- Banco BPM SpA (BAMI:IM) (BNCZF) PT Raised to EUR5.60 at Barclays
- INWIT (INW:IM) PT Raised to EUR11.50 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!