GDS Holdings (GDS) PT Raised to $92 at Raymond James
- Wall Street slips as tech, energy stocks drop
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index jumps after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Raymond James analyst Frank Louthan raised the price target on GDS Holdings (NASDAQ: GDS) to $92.00 (from $70.00) while maintaining a Strong Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Beyond Meat Inc. (BYND) to Underweight, IRI Points to a Miss
- OMV AG (OMV:AV) (OMVKY) PT Raised to EUR55.60 at Deutsche Bank
- TotalEnergies SE (TTE:FP) (TTE) PT Raised to EUR48.30 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!