GDS Holdings (GDS) PT Raised to $92 at Raymond James
- Wall Street falls as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Raymond James analyst Frank Louthan raised the price target on GDS Holdings (NASDAQ: GDS) to $92.00 (from $70.00) while maintaining a Strong Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SkyWest (SKYW) PT Raised to $60 at Stifel
- DSV A/S (DSV:DC) (DSDVY) PT Raised to DKK1,650 at Deutsche Bank
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc. (LLOY:LN) (LYG) PT Raised to GBP0.57 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!