Futu Holdings Limited (FUTU) PT Raised to $44.50 at BofA Securities
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
BofA Securities analyst Emma Xu raised the price target on Futu Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: FUTU) to $44.50 (from $40.00) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Futu to Report Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results on August 30, 2022
- JAPAN POST BANK Co.,Ltd (7182:JP) (JPSTF) PT Raised to JPY1,080 at Nomura/Instinet
- Sri Trang Gloves Thailand PCL (STGT:TB) PT Raised to MYR31.80 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!