Futu Holdings Limited (FUTU) PT Lowered to $230.30 at Citi
- S&P 500, Nasdaq slide as weak economic data, dire outlooks stoke recession fears
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Bill Ackman Says Fed Must Aggressively Raise Rates Now to Combat Inflation or Economy Will Collapse
- Intuit Shares Gain 3% on Q3 Earnings Beat and Raise
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: Wendy's Gains on Possible Peltz Deal, Nordstrom Up Following Earnings (more...)
Citi analyst Judy Zhang lowered the price target on Futu Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: FUTU) to $230.30 (from $246.50) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: China Renaissance Assumes Futu Holdings Limited (FUTU) at Buy, 'Fast expansion in Singapore, with estimated 20% share of investing population'
- Koninklijke Philips NV (PHIA:NA) (PHG) PT Lowered to EUR21.30 at JPMorgan
- Square Enix Holdings (9684:JP) (SQNXF) PT Raised to JPY6,600 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!