Futu Holdings Limited (FUTU) PT Lowered to $159 at BofA Securities
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BofA Securities analyst Emma Xu lowered the price target on Futu Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: FUTU) to $159.00 (from $195.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Futu to Report Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results on August 30, 2022
- Yageo Corp. (2327:TT) (YAGOY) PT Lowered to NT$597 at JPMorgan
- Hitachi Ltd. (6501:JP) PT Raised to JPY8,200 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!