Frontdoor Inc. (FTDR) PT Raised to $52 at Credit Suisse
- Futures muted after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second weekly loss on Fed's lower-for-longer stance
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c
- Apple (AAPL) May Scrap iPhone Mini Next Year, New Lineup to Focus on Camera Quality, Says Top Analyst
Credit Suisse analyst Kevin McVeigh raised the price target on Frontdoor Inc. (NASDAQ: FTDR) to $52.00 (from $42.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) PT Lowered to $24 at Loop Capital
- NovoCure Ltd. (NVCR) PT Lowered to $235 at Piper Sandler
- Ibiden Co Ltd. (4062:JP) (IBIDF) PT Raised to JPY5,050 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!