Fresnillo Plc. (FRES:LN) (FNLPF) PT Lowered to GBP6.70 at Goldman Sachs
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Goldman Sachs analyst Eugene King lowered the price target on Fresnillo Plc. (FRES:LN) (OTC: FNLPF) to GBP6.70 (from GBP10.30) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Downgrades AutoZone (AZO) to Outperform
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (MC:FP) (LVMUY) PT Raised to EUR780 at RBC Capital
- Sartorius AG (SRT:GR) (SARTF) PT Raised to EUR590 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!