Freshworks Inc (FRSH) PT Raised to $25 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- Wall St rally loses steam as data-heavy week looms, yields rise
- Current S&P 500 valuation is not leaving 'any margin for error' - JPMorgan
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Can this rally hold?
- Nervy stocks slip on upcoming data and Red Sea tensions
- Alaska Air (ALK) drops 9% on $1.9 billion deal to buy Hawaiian (HA)
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Brett Knoblauch raised the price target on Freshworks Inc (NASDAQ: FRSH) to $25.00 (from $22.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho upgrades GM to Buy following cost cuts and a production reset
- First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FM:CN) (FQVLF) PT Lowered to Cdn$13 at TD Securities
- Swisscom AG (SCMN:SW) (SCMWY) PT Lowered to CHF470 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!