Freshworks Inc (FRSH) PT Raised to $22 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- S&P 500 ends lower as investors weigh fresh employment data
- U.S. private employers add 103,000 jobs in November - ADP
- Data storage group MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results top estimates
- Stocks edge up, 10-year Treasury yield falls as rate cut timing weighed
- A major Wall Street bank is out with S&P 500 forecast for 2024
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Brett Knoblauch raised the price target on Freshworks Inc (NASDAQ: FRSH) to $22.00 (from $18.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Securities Upgrades Capital One Financial (COF) to Buy as re-rating likely next year
- Qantas Airways Ltd. (QAN:AU) (QABSY) PT Lowered to AUD7.70 at UBS
- Stantec Inc. (STN:CN) (STN) PT Raised to Cdn$125 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!