Frequency Therapeutics (FREQ) PT Lowered to $21 at B.Riley, Following Earnings
- Tech-heavy Nasdaq rises on growth optimism, shrugs off hawkish Fed
- Dollar extends gains on Fed boost
- Ford (F) Gains as it Expects Adjusted Q2 Profit Ahead of Expectations
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil tumbles 3% from multi-year highs on stronger dollar
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
B.Riley analyst Mayank Mamtani lowered the price target on Frequency Therapeutics (NASDAQ: FREQ) to $21.00 (from $35.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against Array, ContextLogic, Ubiquiti, and Frequency and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- LIC Housing Finance (LICHF:IN) PT Raised to INR625 at Nomura/Instinet
- BDO Unibank, Inc (BDO:PM) (BDOUY) PT Raised to PHP124 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!