Forward Air (FWRD) PT Raised to $95 at Raymond James
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Raymond James raised its price target on Forward Air (NASDAQ: FWRD) to $95.00 (from $80.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kasikornbank PCL (KBANK:TB) (KPCPY) PT Raised to THB170 at CIMB
- CIMB Upgrades Western Areas (WSA:AU) (WNARF) to Add
- Nestle India Ltd (NEST:IN) PT Lowered to INR12,905 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!