Forward Air (FWRD) PT Raised to $110 at Wolfe Research
- Bulls back in charge as Omicron worries wane
- Apple (AAPL) Gets a New Street High Price Target, Morgan Stanley Says iPhone Supply and App Store Could Fuel December Quarter Beat
- 'No Rival to Get Even Close' - Tesla (TSLA) Shares Soar as UBS Raises Price Target by Nearly 40%
- Intel (INTC) Shares Surge on Plans to Take Mobileye Public, Morgan Stanley Says Move a Significant Positive
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
Wolfe Research analyst Scott H. Group raised the price target on Forward Air (NASDAQ: FWRD) to $110.00 (from $100.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Downgrades HealthEquity, Inc (HQY) to Outperform
- Fuyao Glass Industry Group Co Ltd. (3606:HK) PT Lowered to HK$38 at Credit Suisse
- Sunac China Holdings Limited (1918:HK) (SCCCF) PT Lowered to HK$26.42 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!