Fortune Brands Home (FBHS) PT Raised to $111 at UBS
- Stocks hit by China clampdown ahead of earnings-packed week
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Short Squeeze Sees Bitcoin (BTC) Price Hit a 5-Week High, Analysts Expect More Short-Term Bullishness
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
- Dollar eases as focus turns to Fed, cryptocurrencies jump
UBS analyst Nishu Sood raised the price target on Fortune Brands Home (NYSE: FBHS) to $111.00 (from $105.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS) Expands Share Buyback by $400M; Declares $0.26 Dividend
- Kimberly Clark (KMB) PT Lowered to $152 but Jefferies Sees Numbers Bottoming Here
- Mediaset Espana Comunicacion SA (TL5:SM) PT Lowered to EUR9 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!