Fortum OYJ (FORTUM:FH) (FOJCY) PT Raised to EUR18.10 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Ajay Patel raised the price target on Fortum OYJ (FORTUM:FH) (OTC: FOJCY) to EUR18.10 (from EUR16.40) while maintaining a Sell rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vivendi SA (VIV:FP) (VIVHY) PT Raised to EUR32.10 at Goldman Sachs
- Outokumpu OYJ (OUT1V:FH) (OUTFF) PT Raised to EUR6.80 at JPMorgan
- Intermediate Capital Group (ICP:LN) (ICGUF) PT Raised to GBP24 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!