Fortis Healthcare Ltd (FORH:IN) PT Raised to INR228 at Goldman Sachs
- S&P 500, Dow edge lower as COVID-19 cases rise, home sales drop
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Shyam Srinivasan raised the price target on Fortis Healthcare Ltd (FORH:IN) to INR228.00 (from INR185.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Everbright Bank Co Ltd. (B-Shares) (257:HK) (CHFFY) PT Raised to HK$4.70 at JPMorgan
- Kosmos Energy (KOS:LN) (KOS) PT Raised to EUR3.33 at Jefferies
- Tullow Oil Plc. (TLW:LN) (TUWOY) PT Raised to GBP0.38 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!