Forma Therapeutics (FMTX) PT Lowered to $62 at Credit Suisse, Following Clinical Update
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse analyst Tiago Fauth lowered the price target on Forma Therapeutics (NASDAQ: FMTX) to $62.00 (from $68.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Prosegur Cash SA (CASH:SM) PT Lowered to EUR0.95 at Goldman Sachs
- Mphasis Ltd. (MPHL:IN) PT Raised to INR3,325 at Goldman Sachs
- Tokyo Steel Manufacturing Co.,Ltd (5423:JP) (TOKSF) PT Raised to JPY1,400 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!