Foot Locker (FL) PT Raised to $58 at JPMorgan, Following Earnings
- Shares gain ground as investors await U.S. inflation data
- Oil prices tick up after robust China data
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Dollar edges up as markets wait for U.S. inflation data
- Grab to Go Public in Partnership with Altimeter (AGC) for Equity Value of $39.6 Billion
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JPMorgan analyst Matthew R. Boss raised the price target on Foot Locker (NYSE: FL) to $58.00 (from $56.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JD.com, Inc (JD) PT Lowered to $90 at Morgan Stanley Ahead of Earnings
- CanWel Building Materials (CWX:CN) (CWXZF) PT Raised to Cdn$10.50 at CIBC
- Resolute Forest Products (RFP:CN) (RFP) PT Raised to $19 at CIBC