Fomento Economico Mexicano (FMX) PT Raised to $92 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
Morgan Stanley analyst Ricardo Alves raised the price target on Fomento Economico Mexicano (NYSE: FMX) to $92.00 (from $87.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Draper Esprit PLC (GROW:LN) (GRWXF) PT Raised to GBP12 at Berenberg
- Pan Pacific International Holdings Corp (7532:JP) (DQJCY) PT Lowered to JPY3,000 at Macquarie
- Moneysupermarket.com (MONY:LN) PT Lowered to GBP2.75 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!