Fomento Economico Mexicano (FMX) PT Lowered to $70 at Bradesco BBI
- Wall St falls after recent strong gains, Alphabet shares sink
- Disney Q1 results beat estimates as theme parks business shines
- Affirm Holdings shares sink after earnings miss; cutting 19% of jobs
- CVS Health (CVS) confirms deal to buy Oak Street Health (OSH) for $10.6 billion
- Mattel Q4 results fall short of estimates as challenging macroenvironment weighs
Bradesco BBI analyst Leandro Fontanesi lowered the price target on Fomento Economico Mexicano (NYSE: FMX) to $70.00 (from $100.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) PT Raised to $86 at Citi, Removes 'High-Risk' Designation
- Cloudflare Inc. (NET) PT Raised to $54 at Macquarie Into EPS
- TFI International Inc. (TFII:CN) (TFII) PT Raised to Cdn$185 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!