Foghorn Therapeutics (FHTX) PT Lowered to $23 at Morgan Stanley
- S&P 500, Dow rise on boost from bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
Morgan Stanley analyst Vikram Purohit lowered the price target on Foghorn Therapeutics (NASDAQ: FHTX) to $23.00 (from $24.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Salzgitter AG (SZG:GR) (SZGPY) PT Raised to EUR35 at Jefferies
- Tenaris S.A. (TEN:IM) (TS) PT Raised to EUR9 at Jefferies
- Macquarie Upgrades Bangkok Dusit (BDMS:TB) (BDULF) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!