Flowserve Corp. (FLS) PT Raised to $40 at Morgan Stanley
- S&P 500, Dow edge lower as COVID-19 cases rise, home sales drop
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Morgan Stanley analyst Joshua Pokrzywinski raised the price target on Flowserve Corp. (NYSE: FLS) to $40.00 (from $38.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lithia Motors (LAD) PT Raised to $445 at Jefferies after Earnings Beat by $1.13
- EnQuest Plc. (ENQ:LN) (ENQUF) PT Raised to GBP0.28 at Jefferies
- Deutz AG (DEZ:GR) PT Raised to EUR6.50 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!