Flowserve Corp. (FLS) PT Raised to $31 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Joe Ritchie raised the price target on Flowserve Corp. (NYSE: FLS) to $31.00 (from $30.00) while maintaining a Sell rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kajaria Ceramics Ltd (KJC:IN) PT Raised to INR900 at Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts VICI Properties Inc. (VICI) at Outperform
- ICICI Securities Downgrades Century Plyboards India Ltd. (CPBI:IN) to Add (2)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!