Flowserve Corp. (FLS) PT Lowered to $50 at Stifel
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Stifel analyst Nathan Jones lowered the price target on Flowserve Corp. (NYSE: FLS) to $50.00 (from $53.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hermes International (RMS:FP) (HESAY) PT Raised to EUR1,355 at Goldman Sachs
- Shaftesbury Plc. (SHB:LN) (SHABF) PT Raised to GBP5.45 at Barclays
- Vivendi SA (VIV:FP) (VIVHY) PT Raised to EUR13.70 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!