FleetCor Technologies (FLT) PT Raised to $345 at Citi
- Dow, S&P 500 climb as upbeat results from Walmart, others boost optimism
- Walmart (WMT) Gains on Raised Guidance, Analyst Sees More Upside Than Downside
- Fed Hawkishness is Likely Behind and a Soft Landing is Increasingly Likely - JPM's Kolanovic
- Home Depot (HD) Tops Expectations, Goldman Expects Positive Market Reaction
- Apple Upgraded to Outperform From Neutral at Credit Suisse
Citi analyst Ashwin Shirvaikar raised the price target on FleetCor Technologies (NYSE: FLT) to $345.00 (from $335.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Downgrades Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) to Hold
- Tsuruha Holdings Inc (3391:JP) (TSUSF) PT Raised to JPY8,200 at JPMorgan
- Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ:CN) (TRQ) PT Lowered to Cdn$34 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!