FleetCor Technologies (FLT) PT Raised to $312 at Barclays
- Second half starts with fresh strain on stocks
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
- FAAMG Stocks Fall 32% on Average During 1st-Half of 2022
Barclays analyst Ramsey El-Assal raised the price target on FleetCor Technologies (NYSE: FLT) to $312.00 (from $306.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hansol Chemical Co Ltd (014680:KS) PT Lowered to KRW300,000 at CLSA
- CSR Ltd. (CSR:AU) (CSRLF) PT Lowered to AUD5.80 at CLSA
- Nomura/Instinet Downgrades Tenaga Nasional Bhd (TNB:MK) (TNABY) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!