FleetCor Technologies (FLT) PT Lowered to $265 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Morgan Stanley analyst James Faucette lowered the price target on FleetCor Technologies (NYSE: FLT) to $265.00 (from $275.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro Ltd. (WPRO:IN) (WIT) PT Lowered to INR370 at JPMorgan
- Winbond Electronics Corp (2344:TT) PT Lowered to NT$33 at JPMorgan
- Tech Mahindra Ltd. (TECHM:IN) PT Lowered to INR1,200 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!