Five9, Inc (FIVN) PT Raised to $200 at Morgan Stanley
- S&P, Nasdaq futures at peaks ahead of crucial inflation report
- Nike (NKE) Surges 13% After Beating Q4 Sales, Analysts Raise PTs After 'Exceptional' Quarter
- Banks clear Fed stress test; paving way to boost buybacks, dividends
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY22 Guidance
- Didi IPO Pricing: Seeking to Raise $4 Billion at Valuation of $62 Billion to $67 Billion, Books Already Fully Covered on First Day
Morgan Stanley analyst Meta Marshall raised the price target on Five9, Inc (NASDAQ: FIVN) to $200.00 (from $190.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Nike (NKE) PT Raised to $174 at BMO Capital After Reporting Highest EBIT Margin in Years
- Southern Co. (SO) PT Lowered to $57 at Mizuho Securities
- Bill.com Holdings Inc. (BILL) PT Raised to $176 at Susquehanna After Adding Divvy to the Model
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!