Five Below (FIVE) PT Raised to $240 at Wolfe Research
- Earnings put floor under European stocks, COVID cases in Asia eyed
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar struggles to recover after slump to 7-week trough amid lower U.S. yields
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
Wolfe Research analyst Greg Badishkanian raised the price target on Five Below (NASDAQ: FIVE) to $240.00 (from $210.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Roth Capital Sees No Slow Season for Generac Holdings (GNRC) PT Raised to $380 and Reiterated Favorite Idea After Checks
- Vodacom Group Limited (VODJ:SJ) (VDMCY) PT Lowered to ZAR164 at Goldman Sachs
- China Life Insurance Co. Ltd. (2628:HK) (LFC) PT Lowered to HK$23 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!