FirstEnergy Corp. (FE) PT Raised to $37 at Seaport Global Securities
- S&P 500, Nasdaq up on tech gains; unfazed by vaccine pause, inflation
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises 1% after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Seaport Global Securities analyst Angie Storozynski raised the price target on FirstEnergy Corp. (NYSE: FE) to $37.00 (from $34.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toledo Edison Partners with Ottawa National Wildlife Refuge Complex to Protect Nesting Birds
- Snap-On (SNA) PT Raised to $245 at Oppenheimer
- Urban Outfitters, Inc. (URBN) PT Raised to $46 at Jefferies on HSD Comps and New CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!