FirstEnergy Corp. (FE) PT Raised to $36 at JPMorgan, After Model Update Following Earnings
- Nasdaq set for worst day in 2 months before big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Raytheon (RTX) Gains on Beat-and-Raise, CEO Says Next War Will Be Fought in Cyber Space and Then Outer Space
- Dollar edges lower as investors await Fed meeting outcome
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JPMorgan analyst Jeremy Tonet raised the price target on FirstEnergy Corp. (NYSE: FE) to $36.00 (from $32.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Koninklijke KPN NV (KPN:NA) (KKPNY) PT Raised to EUR3.80 at JPMorgan, Following Earnings
- MakeMyTrip (MMYT) PT Raised to $37 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
- New Relic (NEWR) PT Raised to $70 at Morgan Stanley, Ahead Of Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!