First Republic Bank (FRC) PT Raised to $121 at UBS
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
UBS analyst Brock Vandervliet raised the price target on First Republic Bank (NYSE: FRC) to $121.00 (from $105.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Companies with NDRs 7/28
- Amorepacific Corp (090430:KS) (AMRPF) PT Lowered to KRW220,000 at JPMorgan
- ServiceNow (NOW) PT Raised to $700 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!