First Republic Bank (FRC) PT Raised to $105 at UBS
- Wall St falls as Delta worries outweigh earnings, M&A cheer
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil falls in volatile session on concerns over COVID spread
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar languishes, other safe haven currencies shine amid Delta caution
UBS analyst Brock Vandervliet raised the price target on First Republic Bank (NYSE: FRC) to $105.00 (from $100.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- First Republic Bank (FRC) PT Raised to $190 at Morgan Stanley
- Capital Power Corp. (CPX:CN) (CPXWF) PT Raised to Cdn$47 at TD Securities
- Bureau Veritas SA (BVI:FP) (BVRDF) PT Raised to EUR26 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!