First Republic Bank (FRC) PT Raised to $100 at Wells Fargo
- Wall Street declines with Amazon; S&P 500 posts gains for month
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Wells Fargo analyst Allison Poliniak-Cusic raised the price target on First Republic Bank (NYSE: FRC) to $100.00 (from $85.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sanofi (SAN:FP) (SNY) PT Raised to EUR80 at Deutsche Bank
- Equitable Group Inc. (EQB) (EQGPF) PT Raised to Cdn$170 at TD Securities
- Kloeckner & Co SE (KCO:GR) PT Raised to EUR15.60 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!