First Republic Bank (FRC) PT Lowered to $85 at Piper Jaffray
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Matthew Clark lowered the price target on First Republic Bank (NYSE: FRC) to $85.00 (from $92.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Beyond Meat Inc. (BYND) to Underweight, IRI Points to a Miss
- Kepler Cheuvreux Upgrades Mediaset SpA (MS:IM) (MDIUY) to Hold
- Redrow PLC (RDW:LN) (RDWWF) PT Raised to GBP8 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!