First Republic Bank (FRC) PT Lowered to $85 at Piper Jaffray
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Matthew Clark lowered the price target on First Republic Bank (NYSE: FRC) to $85.00 (from $92.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lenovo Group Ltd. (992:HK) (LNVGY) PT Lowered to HK$8.40 at Morgan Stanley
- Western Areas (WSA:AU) (WNARF) PT Lowered to AUD2.45 at Morgan Stanley
- ASR Nederland NV (ASRNL:NA) (ASRRF) PT Raised to EUR45 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!