First Republic Bank (FRC) PT Lowered to $79 at UBS
- Wall St falls as Delta worries outweigh earnings, M&A cheer
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil falls in volatile session on concerns over COVID spread
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar languishes, other safe haven currencies shine amid Delta caution
UBS analyst Brock Vandervliet lowered the price target on First Republic Bank (NYSE: FRC) to $79.00 (from $121.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- First Republic Bank (FRC) PT Raised to $190 at Morgan Stanley
- SNC-Lavalin Group Inc. (SNC:CN) (SNCAF) PT Raised to Cdn$42 at TD Securities
- Diversified Royalty Corp (DIV:CN) (BEVFF) PT Raised to Cdn$4.40 at PI Financial, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!