First Horizon National (FHN) PT Raised to $22 at UBS
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
UBS analyst Brock Vandervliet raised the price target on First Horizon National (NYSE: FHN) to $22.00 (from $20.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- First Horizon National (FHN) PT Lowered to $19.50 at Morgan Stanley
- E.ON SE (EOAN:GR) (EONGY) PT Raised to EUR10 at Morgan Stanley, After Updating Risk Reward Scenario
- Deliveroo Holdings PLC (ROO:LN) (DROOF) PT Raised to GBP p 440 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!