First Horizon National (FHN) PT Raised to $11 at UBS
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
UBS analyst Brock Vandervliet raised the price target on First Horizon National (NYSE: FHN) to $11.00 (from $10.50) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Insurance Australia Group Ltd. (IAG:AU) (IAUGD) PT Lowered to AUD5.41 at Goldman Sachs
- IAMGOLD Corp (IMG:CN) (IAG) PT Lowered to Cdn$4.50 at Stifel Canada
- Flat Glass Group Co Ltd (6865:HK) (FGSGF) PT Lowered to HK$43 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!