First Horizon National (FHN) PT Lowered to $10.50 at UBS
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
UBS analyst Brock Vandervliet lowered the price target on First Horizon National (NYSE: FHN) to $10.50 (from $20.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Downgrades AutoZone (AZO) to Outperform
- Berenberg Upgrades Jungheinrich AG (JUN3:GR) to Buy
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Upgrades HollyFrontier (HFC) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!